58XX Honeywell Devices

I ordered and just received my 2GIG system. SuretyCam is very professional and quick. I appreciate that. Now on to doing my system. I have several 58XX type devices that is hooked to my original Ademco alarm panel. I have shut down that panel and would like to start moving those devices into my 2GIG. I was hoping that the install manual would show me how but I didn’t see anything in there about that. I have most of the devices’ codes and where and what they are assigned. I have a few that I do not. Is there a video or a FAQ that would walk me through doing something like:

Motion Detector Office XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG
Motion Detector Bedroom XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG
Motion Detector LIvingroom XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG

Front Door Magnet XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG
Back Door Magnet XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG

CO Sensor XXXXXXX -> Add to 2GIG
Smoke Detector Kitchen XXXXXXX -> Add to 2 GIG
Smoke Detector Mast BedroomXXXXXXX -> Add to 2 GIG
Smoke Detector Livingroom XXXXXXX -> Add to 2 GIG

just to give you an idea of what I would like to add to my new system?

This video should help for the door magnets. For the equipment code - instead of 0862 Thin Door/Window, use 0637 Honeywell D/W “5816”.

If you know the sensor’s serial number/tx-id then you can manually type it in instead of using the learn button as shown in the video if you want to.

Programming the other sensors is similar but you use the appropriate sensor/zone type and equipment code for your sensors. For example for the motion detectors use sensor type 04 Interior Follower and equipment code 0533 or 0530. You might find page 2 of this cheat sheet useful.

http://www.2gig.com/pdf/product-info/2GIG-Quick-Programming-Guide.pdf

Thanks very much!