22 yr zwave LED light bulb

An alternative to zwave switches, and outlets for installing automated zwave lighting.

Z-Wave Dimmable LED Light Bulb $35

The LinearLinc™ BulbZ is a Z-Wave controllable and fully-dimmable, instant-on LED screw-in light bulb that provides pleasant soft-white illumination. Equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb and using only nine (9) watts of energy.

Built in zwave repeater
750 Lumens

For more info see: http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/152-Z-Wave-Dimmable-LED-Light-Bulb?p=383#post383

If anyone tries these before we do, let us know your experience with them.

Wow what a great idea. I wonder if this would solve my issue of having no neutral wire to wire light switches. Do you think the standard switch would run this LED bulb?

If it will run a regular 60-watt incandescent, it will run it

These are indoor only units, but definitely interesting. And yes, as Rive said, it should work just fine.

That’s great news thanks for the info, I am looking forward to seeing the reviews, although they seem to be pretty scarce right now.

These are indoor only units

This bulb can be installed indoors and outdoors (if enclosed), like the CFL below

(Say you wanted to automate zwave light front/back of home on at sunset, off at sunrise)

Range is 130’ (line of sight) from panel, and has built in repeater for zwave network.

Regular CFL bulb in an outdoor enclosed lamp

I just installed one of these in my bedroom light. The wiring didn’t allow for traditional Z-Wave switches. Why haven’t I done this before??? I’ll never have to get out of bed to turn the light off again! Thanks Linear!