2Gig 4 pin extender - Need one

I can not for the life of me find my 4 pin extender for the cable I use to update firmware on the TS1

Is this item for purchase? I have been going nuts tearing my house apart looking for this thing.

Is there a work around?

20140109_211225.jpg

We only have them packaged with the firmware update cable. I’ll ask around and see if there’s a way to get them by themselves. I’m sure you’re not the first person to lose one.

@Ryan

I can’t remember where I got my update cable from, but I don’t think it came with any kind of adapter. I guess I’m saying if you find out how to get them, I’m gonna need one too!

I lost mine too. I took a large paperclip and cut it into straight 3/4" sections, pushed them into the usb cord end and then inserted that in the TS1. Worked perfect!!

Any luck finding these?

I did…however it was a while ago. I bought it off of eBay. I think I searched ‘4-Pin Male Straight PCB Socket Connector Header’ or something similar…just make sure you have the correct length, micrometer battery is dead ATM.

Thanks a lot I will search that, what does “micrometer battery is dead ATM” mean?

what does “micrometer battery is dead ATM” mean?

Micrometer is a measurement tool.

The pin length which was included with cables prior to 2015 was 18mm. Current cables include 14mm long pins.