Adding Lighting to my system

Hi Everyone,
I’m considering adding lighting to my alarm.com system and I was wondering if Alarm.com works with any lighting hubs like Philips Hue (similar to how alarm.com works with Nest). My preference is to add lightbulbs to my system and not upgrade my switches. It seems like the hubs give you more flexibility to program into scenes and are easier to set up than with a z-wave bulb and alarm.com. Also the individual bulbs are cheaper (even though the hubs are more expensive). Lastly, I’m looking for something that works with Amazon Echo and Alarm.com. Thanks for your help.
-Ross

Direct back-end integration (not affected by the type of alarm panel you have) for lighting is available with Lutron RadioRa 2 and Lutron Caseta.

Additionally, Z-wave lighting can be added directly to Alarm.com compatible alarm panels that have Z-wave capability. Z-wave bulbs are available, like the Linear LB60Z-1 or Zipato Color RGBW bulbs.

At this time, Hue is not compatible.

Control of lights can be performed through Alarm.com via Amazon Alexa.

Thanks! I’ll check out Lutron. I remembered the reason that I’m not using Alexa with alarm.com is that Alexa doesn’t support two-factor authentication and I’m not ready to turn that off in order to get voice recognition.

I do recommend Lutron. The systems are robust, with Shades options as well.