Alarm.com SVR100

I am looking for some info on the ADC SVR100. I am not very happy with the default alarm.com video service… and I think the SVR is my answer if I want to stick with my ADC equipment/service. I have 2 indoor & 2 outdoor ADC camera’s which are compatible with the SVR plus a skybell HD. I understand I still must use alarm.com to view all video.

• Will the SVR provide a better quality recording, as it seems I am getting fairly low fps with the standard alarm.com feed.
  • Is it a 4 or 8 channel unit, as alarm.com’s website says 8ch, but most documentation I have found says 4ch? When using the SVR, can I still run one camera through the standard alarm.com feed? - so the 4 ADC camera’s through the SVR, and the skybell HD through the regular alarm.com feed. Is the skybell HDcompatible with the SVR?
  • Do you sell these SVR units (2TB version), and if so how much?

Much appreciated!

Will the SVR provide a better quality recording, as it seems I am getting fairly low fps with the standard alarm.com feed.

fps and resolution are configurable options for Alarm.com Cloud Video under the Saved Video section of Video Device Settings.

Resolution quality is determined by camera capability, and this can be configured under those settings.

Is it a 4 or 8 channel unit, as alarm.com’s website says 8ch, but most documentation I have found says 4ch? When using the SVR, can I still run one camera through the standard alarm.com feed? – so the 4 ADC camera’s through the SVR, and the skybell HD through the regular alarm.com feed. Is the skybell HDcompatible with the SVR?

The SVR supports 4 cameras. The SVR is a service in addition to Cloud Video, so the Cloud Video options you currently have would remain (under a suretyDIY account).

It appears that this is not regarding a suretyDIY subscription though, is that correct? If you are using a different provider please direct service related questions to your provider. We cannot speak for another dealer’s policies or services.

Do you sell these SVR units (2TB version), and if so how much?

We do not currently stock the SVR. All products available through suretyDIY can be found in our store.