Alarm.com with Legrand OnQ Digital Audio

We have a legrand OnQ digital whole house audio system.

How do I integrate with my SuretyDIY ADC account? Instructions and/or ADC PDF please :slight_smile: ?

This is fairly new functionality/integration I believe (I recall a 2Q17 announcement)

This was announced as upcoming back in Spring '17.This was the blog post from ADC that mentioned it. Looks like it would be activated through scenes but this feature is not available yet. Alarm.com does not currently have an ETA on integration at this time either

promises … or to me after April 2018 lies … lies …

“Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once…” does not apply to vaporware apparently

any updates from your ADC sources on this ONE YEAR LATER … ahem :wink:

I would caution that there are no promises with third party integration. Announcements regarding newly partnered services do not imply release dates, and unfortunately sometimes development with third party systems can stall. I would assume there is a problem holding it back, legal or otherwise.

Unfortunately there is no official update on Legrand, although there was no update on Rain Bird either (announced at the same time) until a couple weeks ago when the integration was officially released. As details can change before release this is pretty common.

OK guys. I received a firmware update(finally) for our legrand on-Q digital home audio system mentioning in release note “compatibility for ADC integration” type wording…

I’ll check with legrand too, but anything on the ADC Dealer side mentioning this integration is (finally) operational ???

Clearly, extremely mission-critical that spouse has automatic soothing jazz music as soon as she gets home from work after a stressful day…LOL :wink:

Actually, just getting most everything (home)automated integrated, with basic functionality, in one app is IMHO huge win for utility/acceptance in families with varied users … Everyone has to disable the alarm anyway…

There is no confirmed ETA yet, but as far as I know it should be soon. We spoke with ADC regarding this recently and it was nearing completion.

According to release notes today Legrand Integration is now available. If you currently utilize Gold Interactive you can request this be enabled via secure message here.

Clearly, extremely mission-critical that spouse has automatic soothing jazz music as soon as she gets home from work after a stressful day…LOL

I’ve enabled the integration for you on the back end. Attached are ADC quick start instructions for Legrand integration. Let us know if you have any questions!

THANKS! I see the integration available in my app indeed. I’ll be able to test within about a week and advsie if Q’s etc.