Brinks BHS-4000A to Qolsys Hardwire 16 question

Hi there. I am getting ready to replace my existing Brinks BHS-4000A wired system with the Qolsys Hardwire 16 and I’m almost ready to go. I have a couple of quick questions before I move forward.

First, on the existing control panel, I have a green wire connected to a position labeled “Earth”. A diagram can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/p/Brinks-Bhs-4000a-Burglar-Alarm-Control-Panel/1037035119. I’m not sure what this wire goes to, and whether it needs to be incorporated with the Hardwire 16 (and if so, where it should go).

Second question…I will be adding resistors to the current wires as the current setup doesn’t include them. I have one existing glass break alarm. There are four wires for it: two for power (red to AUX and black to GROUND), and two connecting it to the appropriate zone (white to power, green to ground). Which wire(s) require resistors?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

I’m not sure what this wire goes to, and whether it needs to be incorporated with the Hardwire 16 (and if so, where it should go).

It would not be connected to the HW16

There are four wires for it: two for power (red to AUX and black to GROUND), and two connecting it to the appropriate zone (white to power, green to ground). Which wire(s) require resistors?

Resistors would be wired in series on the detection circuit.

The resistor would be connected to one wire on the detection circuit, either white or green in this case. Be sure to use resistors between 1kohm and 10kohms.