Concord 4 Panel remotely initiating first communication

I am preparing to switch over my vacation home from another dealer to SuretyDIY. I have recently switched my primary home which has the same equipment (Concord 4), so I am familiar with the process.

My question is this…is it possible to have the initial communication trigger by SuretyDIY technical support, rather than being physically present at the keypad? My vacation property is hours away…

If it is possible to have it done by technical support remotely, can we schedule a time to make the change?

Phil

My question is this…..is it possible to have the initial communication trigger by SuretyDIY technical support, rather than being physically present at the keypad? My vacation property is hours away…..

If it is possible to have it done by technical support remotely, can we schedule a time to make the change?

A cell phone test is typically required to connect your module to Alarm.com service. If it is not already connected, remote commands are impossible.

Now, that said, if a module has previously been connected to Alarm.com, it is possible to be able to get a connection without a cell phone test, and the initial connection commands may be able to go through. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee this, but it can be attempted. You would not need to schedule anything. If it does not work, a local test would be needed.

To get started with another alarm system, a separate suretyDIY service subscription would be needed. You would only need the module to be unregistered from the prior provider. This page can help you get started with an existing Concord 4.