Converting from Vivint

Hello,

I cancelled my Vivint contract and want to go with your monitoring. Vivint says they do not have access to my panel to reset the Q44 and Q45 codes but they did give me the installer code.

I need specific instructions on how to check if my system can be taken over and monitored or what I need to do.

Hello! Happy to assist!

If you are using an Alarm.com compatible 2GIG panel, this page here will go over the necessary steps on how to switch.

Cellular modules from that provider cannot be reused with another service, so if you have a 2GIG Go!Control Panel and are planning to get started with suretyDIY, a new module would be required. You may find that this Takeover Kit best suits your needs.

We offer two service plans, Basic Interactive and Gold Interactive. Both can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 professional central station monitoring. A comparison of the two plans, as well as additional add-ons, can be found here.

Once a subscription plan has been purchased and your order processed, commands will be sent to your panel to unlock programming (reset Q44 and Q45) as well as default your installer code. You do not need actual programming access prior to getting connected.