CS call back during power outage

We live in an area that was impacted by Hurricane Harvey over the weekend. It caused several power outages. When we lost power the first time, we got a call from CS telling us they received a lost power and loss of supervision notifications. We told them that everything was fine. A few hours later power was restored. After about an hour we lost power again. Once again we got a call from CS notifying us of the power failure and loss of supervision. At that point, I asked them to put us in test mode for 24 hour so that we wouldn’t continue getting call backs. We did get one more power failure after that, but no call back.

According to the default CS monitoring procedure, a power failures is only supposed to “Log to history”. This leads me to believe some of the settings on my GC2 may be set improperly.

Do you have any suggestion on which setting I should modify to correct this situation?

Do you have any suggestion on which setting I should modify to correct this situation?

Power Loss is auto-logged. The caller may have mentioned the power loss, but looking at the history it was the keypad supervision issue which spurred the calls. Thank you for bringing this up. I believe those should still be auto-logged as well. I will have our team look into that. There is nothing local that would need changed.