Device is temporarily disabled ?

I logged into ADC today, and found 9 issues…
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 8)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 9)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 10)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 11)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 12
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 13)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 14)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 15)
Device is temporarily disabled (zone 16)

I have not taken any action to disable any zones temporarily.
Did one bank of the hardwire 16 go bad?
Any idea how to find how or why these zones were temporarily disabled and fix?

Thanks for the help!

Hmm. This is not the most clearly worded alert. I think this is generalized because it can occur with any back-end integration I believe (we just don’t see it much), and in this case it is more confusing because the panel and Rachio both use “Zone” as a label.

In this case it is referring to Zones 8-16 of the Rachio Irrigation Controller. If these zones are used, manual control through Rachio should clear up the alert, or possibly a power cycle of the Rachio Controller.

I’m experiencing the same issue, were you able to fix this? I’ll try a power cycle on my Rachio when I get home today.

I’m experiencing the same issue with zone 15 and 16 which are disabled on my Rachio. Had my wife power cycle the Rachio controller but I’m still seeing the 2 alerts for disabled devices Zone 15 and Zone 16.

I’m experiencing the same issue with zone 15 and 16 which are disabled on my Rachio.

The prevalence here is likely due to the website changes. It looks like the two zones you reference are the only two unnamed. Are these just unused on the controller?

Mine are unused, they’re disabled.

My 2 zones disabled as well.

My zones are disabled as well.

Thank you for confirming. This looks like it is just an unneeded alert for unused Rachio zones across the board. Alarm.com is looking into resolution but the alert on the system status summary can be disregarded for now.

As a follow up, this issue should now be resolved.

I can confirm this is no longer an issue.

Yup, fixed on mine as well. Thanks for the follow up!