Doorbell Camera Stopped Recording

My doorbell camera stopped recording clips 12 days ago with no warning. All of my alerts and setting remain unchanged. The event log shows motion as of 2am this morning but no recording. What could be the problem? Is my video bank full?

Check recording schedule in settings?

cam recording

Your uploads are not full, no.

It looks like the Doorbell is still updating DDNS status, last communication was earlier today, so that is good.

The first thing I would try in this circumstance is power cycling the Doorbell Cam. Press and HOLD the Main Button until the LED begins a Blue rapid strobe flash. Be sure to release when you see the blue flashing, as holding the button longer will result in a yellow flash and a factory reset. The power cycle could take up to 2 minutes to complete.

Does the power cycle resolve the issue?

If not, try deleting and recreating the recording schedules.

The light sequences are hard to determine. When I push it from Green/White it goes first to flashing green/red then looks like a blue flash (hard to tell). When I release from this state it goes directly to green - doesn’t look like it power cycles. Did I not hold down the button long enough? What is the color sequences to look for?

You should only be looking for the flashing blue. It should flash blue for roughly 10 seconds.

You will need to hold down the button for 60+ seconds to see the flashing blue light.

The reset worked. I deleted and reinstated the automation and recording schedules and it looks like it works now. Thanks!