Florida Resident

As I have been reading the forums, I have noticed some references to differences in capabilities for Florida residents that have been subsequently struck-through and updated.

Are there currently (July 2018) any differences with either SuretyDIY or Alarm.com policies, capabilities or services that a resident of Florida should be aware of during their decision making processes?

No, service with suretyDIY is available in all states.

One thing that should always be checked is local regulation regarding permit requirements. Some dispatching authorities will require an alarm user to obtain a permit before they will dispatch on alarm signals. This information can typically be found on your police/sheriff department website, or by contacting the local authority.

If we are notified by authorities that permits are required, a notification email is sent to the user.

Hello, do you now offer central station monitored service in Florida?? A few years ago you did not and I’d love to finally switch to you all!!

Yes we do! This page here covers how our service works. Service plans can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 Central Station monitoring here.