GC3 not connecting to any sensors

Hi, I just got a GC3 panel and and want to connect it to existing sensors in my house. The sensors are from the previous owner’s Vivint system (they took the panel with them).

The panel doesn’t seem to find them when I try to learn or manually enter serial numbers.

The window/door sensors are Honeywell 5816.
Motion detectors are Honeywell 5800PIR and ‘Alarmforce’ DXF55-AF.

I have tried with new batteries. I don’t have a cellular module attached, would this have any effect? I have tried to link all three types of sensor with no success.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there a simple thing I have missed?

I’m not finding any details on that third model number. Could you post a photo of the interior and model sticker of each type you have just to verify?

The window/door sensors are Honeywell 5816. Motion detectors are Honeywell 5800PIR and ‘Alarmforce’ DXF55-AF.

I have tried with new batteries. I don’t have a cellular module attached, would this have any effect? I have tried to link all three types of sensor with no success.

The 5816 and 5800 should work without trouble. Are you saying that the sensors did not learn into the panel? Or did they not work after learned into the panel?

If you go to add a wireless zone, pressing the learn button and then tampering the sensor, does the panel register its TXID?

If you are having trouble after learning it in, check the loop number you have each set to, as that is likely incorrect.

The door contacts should be loop 2 if used for its wireless reed switch.
The motion detectors should be loop 1.

None of the sensors will learn. When I try to learn them in, the panel doesn’t register when I trip the sensor. I have manually entered the serial numbers and tried both loop 1 and 2. The panel adds the sensors but they don’t work when I run a sensor test. The panel then alarms periodically that it can’t arm (?because it has no signal from the sensors). I have used a new battery as well but it makes no difference.

The serial number for the 5816 is the sticker ‘1031860’ correct? And 0001020 for the 5800?

The only out of the ordinary things I can think of are that…
-The panel does not have a cellular module.
-I am in New Zealand.
-The sensors were previously connected to Vivint branded GC2 panel (would they be locked to that panel or something?).

Should I try a firmware update? The panel is brand new and bought via Amazon.

Images here

-I am in New Zealand.

This would indicate the issue.

The DXS-55AF, as does the 5800PIRESAP, looks to use a 315 mhz transmitter.

If you purchased a US GC3 on Amazon, it would have a 345 mhz receiver.

Note that suretyDIY does not currently provide service or ship outside of the United States. All products in our store are for US systems.