Got a free ADC-V610PT Camera for whomever wants it

I was using my 610PT to watch the front door foyer, but recently went with an exterior VDB106 (ADC Skybell Slim).

I have no use anymore for the Pan/Tilt (I have other camera devices such as a V520IR, and an Image Sensor for interior), and rather than toss It, would rather give it to someone who wants to use it.

You pay $13 USPS priority med flat rate shipping via Gmail/Wallet (if you have a Gmail account, then you already have wallet-in Gmail “compose”, click paperclip attachment symbol, then ‘send money’. It is that easy).

https://s10.postimg.org/4lx3d2neh/IMG_20180129_121747.jpg

Hi Rive. I know this post is over a month old and not sure you still have the cameras. Regardless is / was very considerate of you to offer. I would appreciate the cameras if you still have them. A small independent shop my family sells stuff in was shoplifted, the offender caught, but now is out of jail and making threatening remarks. Their previous 2GIG system isn’t monitored anymore, but I’ve concluded it’s unlocked and ready for service. I’m literally about to signup with suretydiy as soon as I determine if firmware cable / upgrade is required and the shop owner gives final go ahead. My next step is getting video recording in the store, so these cameras would come in handy. Being a small shop, they really don’t pull much profit, so trying to defer a large up front investment. If you still have them, several ladies would be very appreciative. Thanks

I got it still. Send your email to this disposable (this is not the real disposable, so no one can see what you send), and we can further discuss it later.

D-23u8woas@maildrop.cc

Hi Rive. I sent you an email to the disposable address you listed above. Please let me know if you received it. FYI, I’ve signed up for Suretydiy service under this new account for the shop “BeBeLaRoo” so I will no longer be using the ‘Bonuts’ account.

Well, that disposable email is having issues. Not receiving anything, not even the test email I sent myself.

I created a throwaway email…send your number here and I’ll text you back, and hopefully I can get this cam in mail out to you today.

v610pt[at]comcast.net

Cam is no longer available.