Help with Firefighter

I just added a 2GIG-FF-345 to my GC2 panel. I followed the directions on the placement, placed it close to my firex hardwired smoke detector. When I tested it today, I could not get it to trigger the GC2. I could see the red led on the Firefighter blink for every beep of my hardwired smoke detector, let the beeps go on for like 5 minutes but never got an alert on my GC2. What am I doing wrong?

Here is the photo

IMG_20170921.jpg

It looks like this may be one of the latest versions with both Smoke and CO detection loops, correct?

Double check your serial numbers in programming. The CO loop TXID is 1 digit higher than the Smoke detection loop. It looks like in your programming this may be reversed.

That was it. The TXID were swapped. I keyed it in this time versus using the learn feature when programming. Thanks so much!

Hello,

I’m having a similar problem with the same device. The TXID was swapped on mine too but after changing it I still cant get it to trigger the GC3.

Is there anything else I can try. Mine is the same distance as in Julian’s picture.

Thanks

Is there anything else I can try. Mine is the same distance as in Julian’s picture.

I just took a look at the settings. For Fire detection, it should be the serial number printed on the device (it looks like that is correct) and Loop 1 for the newer model of firefighter. Prior versions of that model used loop 2, so it just depends on when the Firefighter was manufactured.

It looks like you have a new version and would just need to use Loop 1.

Thank you Jason I will give that a try.