How long to ship a new system?

I’m looking to find out how long it would take to ship me a new system if I ordered it today. I had previously ordered through a competitor site but found SuretyDIY after they told me they would not be shipping my system until MARCH 10th. I’m looking to buy and get monitoring for a Qolsys IQ panel 2 based system.

customer service replied to my enquiry right as I was submitting this so this can be considered resolved as they have answered my question via email.

Hey, glad to hear this is resolved for you!

For anyone else with a similar question who comes here, equipment orders through suretyDIY are typically processed within one business day. If there are any exceptions to the order (if items are discovered to be back-ordered etc.) you would be notified of the quantity and item. Typically this isn’t an issue.

Item ship from Columbus Ohio.

Thanks @jason - resolved on your end yes… Looks like I may be in for a challenge getting my order cancelled with the other vendor.

Could I also ask here whether certain products are in stock before I place my order with suretyDIY?

Could I also ask here whether certain products are in stock before I place my order with suretyDIY?

This would be better sent to customerservice@suretyDIY.com. They would be happy to confirm availability for you!

If it is in stock on the website, that means units are available and if additional are needed they are typically available in 1 business day as normal.