Image Sensor daughter board?

Hello. I will be purchasing a 3g cell communicator soon for my concord 4 system. Ive been reading on the image sensors and ive noticed that i see a daughter board is required? Is this correct and if so where can i purchase it? Would it be installable on my concord 4?

The necessary Concord Daughterboard would be included in the 600-9400-IMAG-KIT.

It will be compatible as long as your Alarm.com module is a CDMA module v177 & up or HSPA module v173 & up. The version number can be found on the product sticker just under the serial number. Any new module should be fine.

SO would this 600-1053-4-ZX-AT not be compatible since you say HSPA module v173. The 600-1053-4-ZX-AT is what your showing i need in order to upgrade my 2g alarm.com concord 4 system.

The version number can be found on the product sticker just under the serial number

The version number is the firmware version (non-upgradeable on GE modules). The model number does not indicate this version. This page goes over how to determine the version number and get started with a Concord 4.

Any new module would be of an appropriate version. Purchasing a used module may be of an older version.