Information on Switching to suretyDIY

Hello,

I want to move from LiveWatch.

I don’t need monitoring, but I would like to keep Alarm.com to interactively control my home.

What does your 20.00 per month cover? How many sensors does it cover? I have about 24 sensors. I also have two outdoor lights and two thermostats. I would like to still control all these with Alarm.com.

Thanks.

I don’t need monitoring, but I would like to keep Alarm.com to interactively control my home.

Happy to help! All service through suretyDIY is available with or without monitoring.

What does your 20.00 per month cover? How many sensors does it cover? I have about 24 sensors. I also have two outdoor lights and two thermostats. I would like to still control all these with Alarm.com.

There is no alarm panel sensor limit aside from what the panel can support. If you are referring to Sensor Activity Monitoring, you can select up to 50 sensors for activity monitoring real time alerts. All sensor status still transmits to ADC. See this page for a detailed explanation of the difference between Activity Monitoring and Security Monitoring.

All supported automation features in Gold Interactive are listed here. (Irrigation Control through Rachio/Rain Bird also included) You can find Gold Interactive service here.

What model of alarm panel are you using?