Installer Code - 2GIG Panel Installed by SuretyCAM in 2013

Need some help obtaining the Installer Code to my 2GIG panel that was installed by SuretyCAM back in 2013. I would like to add Z-Wave lighting, but cant without this code.
System is currently being monitored by the same company that was contracted through SuretyCAM
I have tried the 4-3-2-1, 1-5-6-1, 2-2-0-3 …so my assumption is that their installers used a different code?

Thanks

I’ll forward this on to customer service, but we would not post installer codes for systems here as each system had its own unique code. Representatives will email you further details.

I need my installer code as well so i cam program a new door sensor. The default doesnt work. Can someon assist ASAP?

I need my installer code as well so i cam program a new door sensor. The default doesnt work. Can someon assist ASAP?

It looks like this is related to a module swap request as well. Currently the panel is not signaling, so we would not be able to send any commands yet. Once we have the new module ID we would be able to send a command to default your installer code (on a 2GIG panel that would be 1561). You can then change that to your desired code.

You can make any account change requests by sending a secure message to our team.