Issue pairing Image Sensor to 2GIG panel

Hello I am having trouble learning in my image sensor. it powers up lights flash. i have reset multiple times with the paperclip. All firmware looks more than sufficient. the 900mhz transceiver is working well with the second keypad. One of the forum threads suggested a possible way to install from your end with the mac Adress.

Happy to assist! It is not possible to remotely pair an Image Sensor with a 2GIG panel at this time. The image sensor must be paired locally.

To start, what is the specific model number of the Image Sensor you are attempting to pair?

How close have you brought the image sensor to the panel during the pairing process? You will likely want to bring the image sensor to the panel to ensure a proper connection.

After clicking Shift->Learn at the panel during pairing and powering up the sensor, let the panel sit in pairing mode while it searches for the images sensor, sometimes this can take a while.)

What is the date code on the batteries and what type of batteries are installed? Can you test the batteries to ensure they have enough power? Keep in mind that the Image Sensors require Lithium Ion batteries, per manual.

Hello, the date on the batteries is 03/2033. I have run a test and both batteries ( li-ion) are reading 1.773V. I have just changed the 900mhz radio, to test if that was the problem, sensor will still not pair with eaither radio. Each time I hit learn it times out. I have tried almost every suggested reset of the sensor. At this point all I can think of is the sensor itswlf is faulty?

Each time I hit learn it times out. I have tried almost every suggested reset of the sensor. At this point all I can think of is the sensor itswlf is faulty?

Can you verify the model number of the image sensor? There will be a sticker on the back of the image sensor housing with the accurate model number.

Note that the GC2 and GC3 are both 2GIG panels but they use different Image sensor models and it would be good to verify the one you have is compatible.

I dont remember seeing it on the housing but I am at work and will check when i get home. i do remember the box had an identification sticker on the inside flap that was: ADC-IS-200-GC.

ADC-IS-200-GC (specifically with the GC at the end) would be a 2GIG GC2 Image Sensor and would be compatible. Make sure that the sensor does in fact say that on the label. If it says -LP instead at the end it would not be compatible.

It looks like you have appropriate firmware and an active functioning TS1, so there is no reason the Image Sensor shouldn’t be able to connect.

I have tried almost every suggested reset of the sensor. At this point all I can think of is the sensor itswlf is faulty?

To confirm, have you performed the Reset procedure while the panel is listening for the device? Be sure that you are also selecting the correct equipment code (9999) Alarm.com Image Sensor when programming.

If the reset method of learning it in still does not work, you may have a malfunctioning sensor.

Will do. Thanks for the help