Low Battery Won't Resolve

I have Simon Xt system. I have a low battery sensor on sensor 3. It is the small door/window sensor with 2032 battery. I have replaced the battery, still shows low battery. Replace the sensor, still shows low battery. Turned off notifications for low battery, still shows low battery. Need help.

I think I see what the issue is.

Looks like you have two devices named the same thing: Side Door is a sensor, and Side Door as a Door Lock.

The device reporting critical low battery on Alarm.com is your Door Lock, not a sensor. You can rename the door lock in Alarm.com by going to emPower - Devices.

Yes, I see that now. I had replaced the batteries in my door lock around same time. Thanks for the help.

I didn’t realize the door lock would notify of low battery. Also, I had replaced the door lock batteries the same day. I checked the batteries in door lock again and were all reading good voltage. The only way I was able to clear the low battery was to delete from zwave and then add back. I took your advice and name door different.

Glad you were able to get it resolved. Let us know if you notice it again. It may be Z-wave network communication hiccups.