Malfunction (Phone)

I’m plagued with multiple Malfunctioning issues for my phone and one issue for my wife’s phone on the alarm.com app. What causes this problem and better yet how do fix it? I read thru the forum and tried toggling the Geo-Services, but that did not work at all.

Looks like there are three instances of the same phone listed, the first two showing malfunction. This may be caused by deleting the app and/or re-enabling geo-services.

You can delete the first two instances of the Phone by navigating to the Mobile tab and clicking on the device name on the right side. Click the trash icon to delete.

For the other individual’s phone, turning off the phone and not re-starting the Alarm.com app would halt the process.

Does the other individual use your login credentials when accessing Alarm.com? I see a second login created but no date of last login is listed, which typically means it has yet to be used.

Some carriers disallow voice and data simultaneously. This can hinder geo-services if the individual is prone to speaking on the phone while driving in or out of a geo-fence.

Great, that did it. Thanks.