New ADC Cameras

I have been researching alarm.com cameras and I just read online that upgrades to existing hardware may be released soon. I was able to find some specs for a new skybell model, but I haven’t seen any specifics on the alarm.com exterior cameras. Does anyone have any information on specs, pricing, or release date? Thanks for your help.
-Ross
https://www.cnet.com/products/skybell-trim-plus/preview/

A couple new models are on the way, but we do not have availability, specifications, or release date info. Pricing would not be available until release.

Currently, based on discussion with ADC we expect an outdoor model with wide dynamic range and a new indoor model with a wide viewing angle, possibly 180, with 2-way audio.

The Skybell HD slim line version is not available yet, but we anticipate it fairly soon.

Thanks. I had heard that installers might have newer models now, but I guess that’s not the case.

I’ll probably have to buy one now (since someone broke into my car) and buy more later. Does anyone know if there is a difference between Outdoor Wireless IP Camera with Night Vision (ADC-V721W) and Outdoor PoE IP Camera with Night Vision (ADC-V720)?

Thanks
-Ross

The ADC-V721W is a wifi camera. The ADC-720 is a wired, power over ethernet camera. The V720 would need to be wired to a router or network switch.

The V721W has a slightly smaller field of view and is wall-mount. The V720 can be wall or ceiling mounted.