No Central station Monitoring

I’m just new with this process correct me if I’m wrong “No Central station Monitoring” means if the alarm trigger it will send notification via call or text to my phone right? it will not call direct 911 or fire department.
Example event:

False alarm burglar this this mean my alarm will work but will not call 911 it will just keep sound and notify me via text and from there I can just disarmed remotely.

While if I have Central station Monitoring they will monitor it for me and call emergency response?
kindly explain how it works and difference

That’s it. Central Station Monitoring means 24/7 phone operator monitoring of the system’s alarm signals. Operators would then contact you and your call list to verify the alarm and contact your local authorities.

If you opt to not use Central Station Monitoring, you will be just using the robust Alarm.com notification options to be notified via email, text, push notification when Alarms occur (or whatever other notifications you set up.)

Something else to keep in mind for those that use monitored smoke detectors and CO detectors-

If a fire occurs while you or your family is asleep, there is an extremely high likelyhood that you will quickly succumb to smoke inhalation and be unable to wake up which will result in death.

The average time one has to successfully escape a home fire is in the minutes.

CO on the other hand, will result in sleepiness passing out then dying.

For these reasons, if your home has monitored fire or CO detection, you might want central station monitoring, and you should also properly test the actual sensors in the devices regularly (and fyi, pushing the ‘test’ button is not how you do it).