Panels Feature matrix Neo vs Qolsys

Move into a new house that has an existing DSC Neo Non LCD Panel.
Tech nerd in me is telling me I need a Qolsys panel to get all the features.
Is there a feature matrix or comparison anywhere that compares individual panels features.
Assuming both panels are powered by alarm.com what features would I not get if I kept the existing DSC Neo panel

Is there a feature matrix or comparison anywhere that compares individual panels features. Assuming both panels are powered by alarm.com what features would I not get if I kept the existing DSC Neo panel

I’d be happy to help. On a large scale there is not much difference between using one Alarm.com compatible system over another, as the through-line is Alarm.com and most of the capabilities and interaction is performed through a UI which is identical for either system.

Panel choice comes down mostly to keypad style and compatible sensors/equipment.

The IQ Panel 2 would utilize 319.5 GE sensors, with the option of the new S-line fully encrypted sensors.

The DSC Neo would use DSC 433mhz/wired.

One of the biggest feature differences would be the DSC Neo would not have an option for dual path cellular and IP through Alarm.com at this time. The Qolsys Panel would come with built-in wifi.

Do you have predominantly wired sensors? Using a Qolsys panel would then require a hardwire translator like the Hardwire 16.