Protective Devices Verification

Hi,

I just moved into new house and in the process of getting components for my 2GIG system. My home insurance company requires a verification of protective devices to qualify for discount, which could be one of the following:
-The installation agreement
-A letter from the alarm system company or property management office confirming the system
-Alarm Monitoring Certificate that you can typically request from the alarm system company

Can I get it from you if I sign up for service? If I sign up for Gold ADC service does it require central station monitoring to get 2nd or 3rd type of letter from list above? I just wanted to sign up for alarm.com service first and then add central station later but maybe its required in order to get these certifications.

Thanks!
Vadim

Happy to help! suretyDIY subscribers can download a copy of their Alarm Monitoring Insurance Certificate at any time when they have an active monitoring account.

You can find this on your account page under Alarm Subscriptions - View the Active Subscription - Insurance Certificate.

Yes, 24/7 Central Station Monitoring is required for proof of monitoring certificate.

Excellent, thanks Warren.