Qolsys-alarm.com

I plan to install a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 and use your Alarm.com Gold Interactive 24/7 monitoring. I have the following questions:

1.   I have 3 Nest smoke alarms, will they interface with the Qolsys panel or Alarm.com directly or will I need a firefighter to interface.

2.   Plan to have 3 skybell doorbells (front, side and back doors), I assume they will be considered a camera?  I believe I will only need to add the Cloud video level 1 add-on to have the skybells operate correctly with Qolsys and Alarm.com

3.   Do you plan to sell the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Kit and the new S-line sensors?  I noticed not much Qolsys hardware sold on your site?

My initial configuration:
1 IQ panel 2
1 IQ remote
8 Qolsys S-Line sensors
2 Qolsys S-Line Motion Detectors
3 Skybell doorbells
2 Chamberlain MQ garage door openers
1 Alarm.com indoor camera
1 Kwikset z-wave dealbolt
2-3 Linear Z-wave LED lights bulbs
3 Nest smoke detectors or one Firefighter
Alarm.com gold interactive 27/4 monitoring with the cloud video 1 add-on

Look forward to heading back, Thanks, Mark

Happy to help out!

I have 3 Nest smoke alarms, will they interface with the Qolsys panel or Alarm.com directly or will I need a firefighter to interface.

The Nest smoke alarm would not be compatible with the panel or Alarm.com directly. The EC-FF319 FireFighter is meant for interconnected smoke alarms. The FireFighter listens for the appropriate cadence and reports back to the panel. Essentially, if the Nest Smoke Alarms are interconnected, you would only need 1 FireFighter. If they aren’t, you would need a FireFighter for EACH Nest Smoke Detector.

Plan to have 3 skybell doorbells (front, side and back doors), I assume they will be considered a camera?

Yes that is correct. Alarm.com Cloud Video Level 1 includes the use of up to 4 cameras and 1,000 cloud clips per month. The SkyBell HD does count towards that limit. You can find our add ons and pricing guide here for more information. Check out this forum post for more information on utilizing the SkyBell HD

Do you plan to sell the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Kit and the new S-line sensors?
While we do anticipate carrying the S-Line sensors, we have no plans to carry the kit at this time.

Please note, with regards to your initial configuration list, the IQ Remote secondary panel specifically for the IQ Panel 2, has not been released yet. The existing one, for use with the IQ Panel, has been discontinued.