Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Hardwire?

Returning SuretyDIY customer here. Looking for a new system for a house I just bought. Want to switch to Qolsys 2 from my previous 2GIG panel. The house I’m moving into has a bunch of hardwired sensors on a dinosaur panel. How will I know if the sensors on this system can work on the hardwire interface module?

Also, where do I find the hardwire interface module? I don’t see it listed on the site.

Thank you,

How will I know if the sensors on this system can work on the hardwire interface module?

There are no real limitations other than an incompatibility with wired life safety devices like Smoke detectors and CO detectors. All standard hardwired sensors like door/window contacts, motion detectors, glass break detectors should work if they are in good working order.

The Hardwire 16 comes with appropriate resistors should resistors on the system be outside the range or non-existent.

Also, where do I find the hardwire interface module? I don’t see it listed on the site.

The Qolsys Hardwire 16 can be found here on our website.

You can also use the panel compatibility drop down menu on the right hand side of store pages to only view Qolsys or GE wireless products.

OK, awesome, will place an order in the morning!