Questions about GC3 and Service

A few things I would like to ask you about.

1. Will I need to buy a data plan for 2GIC GC3 AT&T to connect with Alarm.com? Or I just need to activate and sign up for the plan.

2. Does the GC3 has a siren and backup battery built-in? Or I need to buy a separate siren?

3. Does the GC3 mounting is good enough to prevent breaking with hammer in case of vandalism event?

I am looking forward to hearing back soon.

Will I need to buy a data plan for 2GIC GC3 AT&T to connect with Alarm.com? Or I just need to activate and sign up for the plan.

Cellular data is included in the pricing found here. You don’t need a separate data plan.

2. Does the GC3 has a siren and backup battery built-in? Or I need to buy a separate siren?

The GC3 contains a built in siren and 24 hour back-up battery.

3. Does the GC3 mounting is good enough to prevent breaking with hammer in case of vandalism event?

The GC3 is an all-in-one capacitive touchscreen controller. If someone wants to break it with a hammer, they will be able to break it. Same as any all-in-one panel.

While you can’t really stop the guy with the hammer from breaking what he wants to break, his action won’t stop the alarm. Crash and Smash protection is standard on all Alarm.com interactive accounts. If your panel is armed and someone busts through the front door and smashes the panel before it sends an alarm signal, you and central station operators will still know, because Alarm.com has already seen the door sensor open and is anticipating one of two things: the panel is disarmed, or an alarm signal occurs. If neither occur, it is treated as an alarm signal.