Questions about the 2GIG Go!Bridge and GC3 Panel

I used your tool the other day and they have not released it yet. Is the Go!Bridge worth the money, I understand that alarm.com commands are sent more quickly, however does it work as a backup for CS signals?

I am debating a GC3 pannel, however I have two GC2 panels (one was parents w/3G radio and one from my old office w/2G radio) and a number of sensors, just trying to figure out the best way to go setup a system at my house.

Also does the TS1 work with the new panel? I just don’t want to build out a system and then upgrade the panel in a year and have parts that don’t work.

Thanks

however does it work as a backup for CS signals?

The Go!Bridge functions as a concurrent backup communication path, meaning signals are transmitted across both cell and broadband. Adding a Go!Bridge means that both inbound and outbound signals have a broadband path, yes.

Also does the TS1 work with the new panel? I just don’t want to build out a system and then upgrade the panel in a year and have parts that don’t work.

The Go!Bridge and TS1 do not work with the GC3, no.

The GC3 has two new secondary touchscreens being released for it. One will be available through suretyDIY soon. The other, matching almost all GC3 features, will be available later this summer.