Simon XT installer code does not work -- cannot add sensors

I switched from FrontPoint and was able to activate my Simon XT console with suretyDIY. All existing sensors work and alarm.com shows sensor status correctly.

Now trying to add more sensors, but the installer code specified in suretyDIY setup email does not work. I do have master cod but “System Programming” menu does not show “Sensors” option.

Per setup email:
“Security Alarm Control Panel Default Installer Code (after cell phone test is run): 4321 - This is a default code that you should change in order to make your system more secure.”

I found there is a way to reset the installer code, but am not sure if I should reset the console since the account is being monitored.

Can the installer code be reset again from suretyDIY side?

Thanks.

I found there is a way to reset the installer code, but am not sure if I should reset the console since the account is being monitored.

Can the installer code be reset again from suretyDIY side?

You should avoid factory defaulting a panel in use except for a last resort troubleshooting step.

If you have active service subscription with suretyDIY, we can send a command to default the installer code for your system. Typically to request this, send a secure message to our team here.

In this case I’ve sent the default command for you. Please allow 5 minutes or so from this post for the command to take effect, then you will be able to access via the default code of 4321.

You can then change this code locally to one of your choosing under “Access Codes.”

Thanks! Jason. I am now able to add sensors.