skybell HD not saving video

My alarm.com account continues to show live doorbell camera video, but it stopped recording any video in the “saved” video part of the app. My setting in the alarm.com app under recording schedule is turned on for doorbell call and doorbell motion? Prior to 4/11, it saved everything in the saved section of the app.

Also, when the doorbell button is pushed, it does not ring my indoor doorbell chime?

lastly, I am still unable to verify my email address with suretyDIY. I click the link in the email and then always get an error that asks me to submit the confirmation code contained in the email (but there is no confirmation code in the email with the link?).

My alarm.com account continues to show live doorbell camera video, but it stopped recording any video in the “saved” video part of the app. My setting in the alarm.com app under recording schedule is turned on for doorbell call and doorbell motion? Prior to 4/11, it saved everything in the saved section of the app.

There are a few things which can be checked here:

1. If you are at your clip limit for the month non-alarm recordings will cease. It doesn’t look like that is the case currently for you.
  2. If recording fails the first quick troubleshooting step would be to power cycle the doorbell cam. Does this resolve the issue? If not, try turning the schedule off and back on.
  3. Finally, if you notice an issue it is good to check if firmware is available for the cam. In this case a new version is available for download. You can find this on Alarm.com under Video - Settings - Video Device Info.
Also, when the doorbell button is pushed, it does not ring my indoor doorbell chime?

Has it ever? If it did before and then stopped, it may be related to the first issue, as that is a setting saved in the Cam, also found on the Video Device Info page. The same steps above would apply, power cycle, disabling chime and re-enabling, and firmware update. Any luck?

lastly, I am still unable to verify my email address with suretyDIY. I click the link in the email and then always get an error that asks me to submit the confirmation code contained in the email (but there is no confirmation code in the email with the link?).

The confirmation code should be written out directly under the link. Are you using text or html emails?

Also note the code is actually in the link. At the end of the link address do you see “code=” and then a string of letters and numbers? That string is the confirmation code.

Thanks. Power cycled and now it saves the video clips.