Switch to you

I currently have Livewatch with the Qolysys Panel (not 2.0). I have been with them for over a year and would like to cancel and switch to the your Gold Package no contract monitoring. Will this work with the alarm.com doorbell, image sensor, and existing equipment. Do I need to do anything special with the Panel since I currently have service with Livewatch, or just cancel.

Happy to assist!

Service through suretyDIY requires an Alarm.com compatible panel as well as an unregistered, Alarm.com compatible cellular module.

As the cellular module can only be registered to one Alarm.com account at a time, the account with your current service provider would need to be cancelled prior to signing up for service with suretyDIY. You can use this Module Check Tool to confirm that your module is unregistered and ready for use!

This page here covers a lot of information on switching to suretyDIY with a Qolsys IQ panel.

The Gold Interactive plan can be purchased with, or without, 24/7 professional central station monitoring. Features as well as additional add-ons can be found here. As service plans are offered on a month to month basis, these plans can be changed at any time.

Will this work with the alarm.com doorbell, image sensor, and existing equipment.

If you are referring to the Alarm.com SkyBell HD Doorbell camera, you would also need the SkyBell-Only Video add on in addition to the Gold Interactive plan. Pricing for the add on can be found here.

Sorry, to dig this up. but I figured it would be better than starting a new one. I haven’t made the switch yet as I have procrastinated, but I would like to switch this month. Same equipment Qolysys Panel (not 2.0).

So to be clear I need to do the following:

1. Cancel my Brinks (formerly Livewatch)
    ** Do I need to ask them to do anything special since I technically own the equipment?

2. Check Cellular Module using the tool link you provided.
    ** Is that information found on the panel screen?

3. Sign up for your service

Do I need to ask them to do anything special since I technically own the equipment?

We cannot provide advice regarding the policies of other dealers, but generally speaking a module is unregistered as soon as the associated Alarm.com account has been cancelled. There would typically be nothing special other than cancellation.

Check Cellular Module using the tool link you provided. ** Is that information found on the panel screen?

Yes, you can find the cell number by following the steps in this video.

3. Sign up for your service

Yep! You can find service here.