Switching to suretyDIY with Sky Panel

I just cancelled my vivint service and was wondering if I could switch over to your service with my existing equipment. I have the Vivint Sky Panel with the doorbell camera, 2 outdoor cameras, the ping camera and glass break sensors with door break sensors. Is there any way to keep all of this working and be able to monitor it with a cell phone app?

Is there any way to keep all of this working and be able to monitor it with a cell phone app?

Happy to help! A similar thread can be found here which describes what can be reused. Unfortunately most peripheral items associated with the Sky panel are proprietary. Door sensors, motion detectors, glass breaks can typically be reused directly with a GC2 or GC3 panel.

All monthly service pricing is flat dependent on the service plan and add-ons you choose. You can view the pricing and included features of our service plans here.

All products and service plans are purchased on our website. You can find Basic Interactive here. Gold Interactive here.

Cameras would need to be Alarm.com compatible models. Compatible camera models are shown here. You can find some models on suretyDIY, but equipment can be purchased from any vendor and used with your account, so long as the camera is not locked to another account. We typically recommend avoiding used cameras for that reason.

When you place your order, you will be directed to complete an information survey which collects the necessary information for account creation and our team will send a Welcome to suretyDIY email which contains the pertinent setup information for the system you’ve chosen, as well as initial Alarm.com login credentials.