System Configuration Disabled

I have a 2gig Go Control Panel, previously from Vivint. I have no monitoring service currently. I just ordered and replaced the cell module inside of it and did a test which it shows its working but it currently is unregistered since I am not with anyone. My issue is the System Configuration is disabled. I use vivint’s installer code (2203) and it gets me into the menus I want, except that one. I have tried the factory reset on your Youtube video “How to Reset a 2GIG Go!Control Panel Installer Code and Default Settings” but it doesn’t do anything. From what I have read, something in the Q44 or Q45 can still lock this menu out?

What are my options of getting into this unit to add devices, remove devices, change installer code, etc, without having to replace the entire panel?

If I go with a cheaper monitoring service, will they be able to unlock this feature as well?

I have checked with a few monitoring services and they said they only do monitoring, they don’t actually communicate with my panel as far as unlocking the Q44.
Does SuretyDIY monitoring unlock the Q44?

Does SuretyDIY monitoring unlock the Q44?

Yes, a standard part of the initial setup is remote unlock of Q44/Q45 to open programming to users of the Go!Control.

This occurs during the initial communication handshake and panel commands after you first connect to the cell network with a suretyDIY account. It takes about 20-30 minutes for all commands to go through.

You would receive instructions to connect after an order for service is processed. If you have an unregistered module you would just need to obtain service here.