Thermostats & Scenes - Schedule not resuming?

I’m trying to set up a couple scenes for my thermostats.
Scene X turns the heat temp down and the ac temp up for Thermostat A, and turns OFF the schedule for thermostat A.
Thermostat B is set to have its schedule turned on.

Scene Y is the opposite: Thermostat A is set have its schedule turned on, and Thermostat B has its temperatures changed, the same as above.

When I start Scene X, things seem to work fine. Thermostat A changes its temperatures and turns its schedule OFF, and Thermostat B does nothing (it already has the Schedule on).
However, when I then turn on Scene Y, Thermostat B gets its temperatures changed fine, and schedule turned off), but while Thermostat A gets its schedule turned ON, the temperatures in the Schedule are not applied.

Any suggestions how to achieve what I’m going for?

I’ve attached my scene configs

Scene Y is the opposite: Thermostat A is set have its schedule turned on, and Thermostat B has its temperatures changed, the same as above.

I believe the issue you are running into is that a schedule will not override a manual Tstat change until the next scheduled time change.

So, say you make a manual change at 3pm: the schedule, even though it is on, will not adjust this until the next time it would otherwise change.

You should be able to turn on the schedule and manually set the temp in the same action, then the schedule takes care of the rest when the next time-change hits. So for tstat A, scene x, also select to set the temp