Unit lost communication

The other day our radio lost communication. It seems to pick up an intermittent signal, but it’s showing 0/31, and fails all tests.
I’ve disconnected power and battery, reseated the cell card, and nothing seems to work. Before, we were typically at a 16/31 signal.

Looks like signaling has been all over the place for a while on this one. Has the panel location been changed or have you done any work on the panel lately?

Just to verify, are you using the small 2G antenna or are you using the Antenna that comes with the 3G modules? If you are using an original smaller antenna made for 2G, that would explain the issues.

If it helps, can you take a photo of the antenna and post it?

Another thing to check is the connection points for the antenna port on the module. The actual connector is soldered at four points and if any of these are broken or loose it can cause intermittent issues.

If it is the correct in-wall antenna, are there any high voltage lines running nearby in the wall? If the antenna is sitting near 120 lines this could cause problems.

Finally, if it does not appear to be a physical problem, we’d like to send over a couple reboot commands, but we will likely need a cell test run locally to ensure those go through. Let me know if you would be ok with doing so. However, please check the above suggested issues first because remote troubleshooting would not resolve those.

We have not moved the location, and have not done any work on it at all. We also have not changed anything around the vicinity of the panel.
We are using the small antenna the cell module came with.
The 4 connection points look good.

Local Cell phone tests are still failing.
I’m wondering if Verizon did something to their tower. Verizon has never work d very well out here; I’m thinking I may need to change to the ATT card.

Also, it is fine to send reboot commands. If needed I can take the panel attached to battery and walk around until it hits a signal to receive it.

Pic attached.

Local Cell phone tests are still failing. I’m wondering if Verizon did something to their tower. Verizon has never work d very well out here; I’m thinking I may need to change to the ATT card.

If local cell tests are failing, we likely cannot get commands through. Swapping to a different carrier may be necessary, as the signal’s registration time is extremely and consistently high. One thing you might try is found below. Typically this is used for modules that haven’t been in use for a while, but it is worth a shot: