Viewing ADC Skybell Video on GC3 Screen

Is it possible to set up a 2GIG GC3 panel so that live video from an Alarm.com Skybell displays on the screen of the panel or secondary keypad?

Thank you.

No, you cannot view Skybell video (or Alarm.com video in general) on the GC3. Skybell integrates with the Alarm.com back-end, not the individual panel manufacturers, and is streamed through remote secure servers, not locally on a LAN.

We are always happy to forward user requests, though I must be honest and say that point-to-point intercom style functionality is probably less likely to be given development time.

I understand and appreciate your response as well as passing that in to A DC, even if they don’t do anything with it.

Thanks again.

Certainly! Requests based on user feedback do drive a lot of development.

Me again…what about the GoControl Doorbell (GC-DBC-1)? CAN that display live video on the GC3 screen?

And if so, can it be viewed/controlled through the Alarm.com app as well, or do you HAVE TO use their My Doorbell app?

Thank you.

Me again…what about the GoControl Doorbell (GC-DBC-1)? CAN that display live video on the GC3 screen?

And if so, can it be viewed/controlled through the Alarm.com app as well, or do you HAVE TO use their My Doorbell app?

No, the GC3 cannot at this time be used to display video or use as an intercom with any doorbell camera.

The GC-DBC-1 is not currently compatible with ADC either. I do not think it functions with any cloud service yet. To use the GC-DBC-1 you need to use the My Doorbell App. I believe that is the only way.

While not available on the GC3, if it is a desired feature the IQ Panel 2 now supports video on the panel screen as well as doorbell camera calls with two-way audio.

See this thread for information.