What happens when burglar alarm goes off accidentally?

What is the procedure when someone enters the home and doesn’t turn off the alarm with central monitoring?

For example, if we have the cleaners come and they forget a temp code we made and they will not know any security word.

From the default procedure list it has BURGLARY: Call Location, if no answer call First Contact (if no Location, call First 2 Contacts), if no answer or wrong passcode given Dispatch Police, call rest of Contact List until one is notified.

Since I have the GC3 I am assuming 2 way calling would activate first. If someone was at the panel but didn’t know anything what would happen? Would it call the location on a phone or would the calls continue to First Contact or go to dispatch?
Also if I disable the alarm through the app. Would the CS stop calls and not dispatch police?
If the alarm gets disabled at the panel immediately after an alarm event would the CS even call?
I’m just trying to understand the logistics of when an alarm accidentally happens.

Since I have the GC3 I am assuming 2 way calling would activate first. If someone was at the panel but didn’t know anything what would happen?

If you have 24/7 monitoring and have chosen to enable 2-way voice on your account, 2-way would indeed be the first contact method.

In general as long as two contacts exist, two contact types will be attempted prior to dispatch, then the rest are contacted until someone is notified.

So if you have 2-Way and no location number, it would go 2-Way, Contact 1, dispatch, currently.

Hierarchy by default: 2-way, location phone, contacts in order.

Also if I disable the alarm through the app. Would the CS stop calls and not dispatch police? If the alarm gets disabled at the panel immediately after an alarm event would the CS even call?

This would depend on whether or not you have transmission delay enabled on the system/sensor.

In general, no, if an alarm signal is sent to the central station, no local or remote disarm action would halt dispatch. If an alarm is tripped and the signal is sent to the CS, you MUST provide a valid passcode to operators.

Now, transmission delay is an option on the panel which allows you to set a delay after the alarm is activated locally before the alarm signal is sent to the central station.

If for example you set transmission delay to 30 seconds and enable it on your front door sensor, if someone trips an alarm by opening that sensor, the siren would activate for 30 seconds locally before the alarm signal would be sent to the CS operators. If you disarm within that time, no signal would be sent and no calls made.