Which Alarm.com Module is BEST for Specific Address

I have your service at my home, and plan on switching my in-laws’ system to you once their other contract is up in a couple of months. I used to work for a security company, so I know the Alarm.com dealer site will specify not only how much coverage each network provider has, but also which is the preferred for a specific address. Unfortunately, the coverage checker on your site doesn’t indicate which network is preferred, only that all have “Full Coverage.” In my experience, that’s not adequate to make an informed decision on which module to buy.

Is there a way that I can provide an address to you and have you tell me which network Alarm.com says is preferred?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the coverage checker on your site doesn’t indicate which network is preferred, only that all have “Full Coverage.” In my experience, that’s not adequate to make an informed decision on which module to buy.

From our experience the preferred provider is only based on average network strength for the Zip code. It does not provide address-specific granularity. It can provide the tie-breaker if both show Full-Coverage, though. Note that panel placement and testing signal strength locally are important in every case, as coverage check results, even the preferred provider, are based on estimations from the carrier.

Construction materials, building layout, nearby structures, panel placement, and overall topography all impact signaling.

If you would like to submit an address and request which shows as preferred however, we would be happy to help! Please submit a secure message to our team requesting this and including the address, city, state, and zip.