Why did you switch to suretyDIY?

I have multiple systems (one installed at each rental until as an amenity) and I am considering switching to suretyDIY. But, I would like to hear from some of the folks here who have switched. Why did you switch? How has your experience been so far?

Mike

This is my first alarm system, but so far I’m very happy with the customer service of SuretyDIY and of their central station monitoring service in the 15 months or so that I’ve been a customer. Whenever I’ve called central station, they pick up quickly and at least verify that I do not have an emergency if they have to put me on hold (happened once). Interaction with customer service via the forums has been same/next day and knowledgeable (you have to be able to deal with getting help via a forum rather than by phone).

The reason that I selected SuretyDIY is that I determined that I could get the same equipment (Qolsys panel, GE compatible sensors), central station monitoring, Alarm.com software at a much lower monthly price than from other vendors. If you can read instructions, have some troubleshooting skills, can use the internet to research problems, and have some patience, SuretyDIY is a great deal. FYI, I have a light technical background, and no prior experience with alarm systems, wires, or anything with electricity in it :wink:

I am just out of contract now, planning to make switch on monitoring company. How do I contact central monitoring station for purchasing the “Gold Interactive Plan”. thanks.

Our Gold Interactive plan can be purchased here. Once you have placed an order, you will be taken to a survey where the information needed to set up your account is collected. Once your order is processed, you will receive a welcome email with next steps and log in information. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.