Yale Z-Wave Lock not Accepting New Code

I am trying to make a new user for my cleaners and my Yale Real living lock won’t take the new code. Is there a way to force push an update to the locks? I have not had issues in the past but I have not tried updating my user codes in a very long time.

Thanks

Looks like this is for a timed code, correct? Is this the first day you have tried to send the code?

To push a code again that has been acknowledged by the panel already you would just need to edit the code and save again.

As a test, if you make a code which is good at all times, does it successfully get sent to the lock?

It was for a timed code M-F, 8am-5pm. When I get home from my office I will try changing the code to another number and make it always good.

If you created the code during its initial valid time period and immediately tried it, it would not work. Similar to Thermostat schedules one of the scheduled change points must occur before the code would function.

So if you create a code which is good from 8-10 on weekdays, and you made it at 8:30 on Monday, you would need to wait until the following day to test.