2GIG-TAKE-KIT1 Questions

For the 2GIG-TAKE-KIT1, it includes the power supply, power supply board and the 2GIG-TAKE-345 module.

While i’m familiar with power budgets of wired sensors and determining those values - i’m curious to know how many (with supporting battery capacity) 2GIG-TAKE-345 modules I can connect to the power supply board?

For example, could I have one power supply board powering 3 fully populated 2GIG-TAKE-345 modules?

The 2GIG-TAKE-KIT1 specs do not state the available amperage, but at 50ma draw for the TAKE-345, I wouldn’t imagine any trouble.

We do not sell the TAKE kit, I would suggest piecing it together based on your own system requirements.

It will largely be determined by how many powered sensors you have. How many Motion Detectors and Glass Breaks are there? What are the model numbers? Check the current usage and check the total against a power supply board.

The HLP624 is commonly used, and for example outputs 12VDC / 1.2A

I would recommend going with a larger 7AH battery if you have three TAKEs and a lot of powered sensors.

Thank you!

Knowing the draw for the TAKE-345 and knowing the output for HLP624 will be very helpful as I put this all together.