Adding another location to my account

I am satisfied with SuretyDYI and their service. I was able to get a 12% discount on my home owner’s policy. Because of that, I own a home that my step-daughter lives in and I pay the insurance on that home. I would like to add their system to my account. Can I do that? thank You in advance. safe

Absolutely! Note that each alarm system requires its own Alarm.com account and suretyDIY subscription, but you can purchase and manage more than one subscription.

Does the home already have an Alarm.com compatible system? Or are you purchasing a new system?

For a general overview of how our service works, visit this page.

If the home already has a compatible system, what model of alarm panel is installed?

The “step-daughter’s” system is a 2GIG CG2 with a Verizon communicator. do I just set a new subscription or is there some place special because I already have a DIY account to link the two? I am familiar with how the service works and that is why I am not shopping for a different provider for her.

This page goes over step by step everything you might need to get started using an existing 2GIG GC2 system.

If they already have the communicator, you can quickly check whether it is unregistered and available for use with a new account by using our module check tool here.

If the module is unregistered, all you would need to do is purchase a subscription for that system. Gold can be found here. Basic is here.

You can see the included features of the plans on this page.

If the system is to be set up in someone else’s name but you are managing the account, please include that person’s name in the order details when making the purchase, or let us know at customerservice@suretyDIY.com.

I was very pleased how well it went adding the second account and linking the two. I set up a log in for the daughter-in-law so she can monitor her system while I am able to monitor both. suretyDIY is my only recommendation for anyone wanting a security/monitoring solution.