Rear remote not registering with panel

I just completed the flash and the cell unit registered. I used the newest firmware available but there was not a download for the rear door remote and it does not register on the panel now that I updated the panel.

Happy to assist!

It appears that your panel has yet to communicate with Alarm.com as this is a new account correct? As such I would be unable to check the current firmware of your panel.

Are you referring to a 2GIG TS1 secondary panel? If so, it is likely that the firmware on the TS1 is out of date and would likely need to be updated. The current firmware version for the TS1 would be 1.16. If using an update cable can be found here. It should be bundled with the 1.17.0.1 download.

This article features some diagrams for updating the TS1 via USB cable.

Firmware updates can also be accomplished via OTA update once the main panel is signalling. This route does incur a one time data charge. Should you wish to update via OTA, please submit your request via Secure Message, for account verification purposes.

Will the TS1 update 1.16. work with the panel update V17.0.3 if I proceed to update it?

Will the TS1 update 1.16. work with the panel update V17.0.3 if I proceed to update it?

Yes, 1.16 is the required version of TS1 for GC2 1.17.03